Carlton Respects Workplace Charter
40% Off – For new members that sign up in July and August.
Join a consortium of Australian businesses and take action to foster gender equality in your workplace. By becoming a Carlton Respects Workplace Charter member your organisation will gain access to tools, experiences, and expertise that help contribute to the prevention of violence against women and sexual harassment.
The Carlton Respects Workplace Charter aims to leverage the power of the workplace to play our part in creating a world free from violence.
This is achieved through:
- Leaders and staff championing gender equality.
- Education and awareness raising.
- Exposure to like-minded people and businesses.
- A commitment to action.
How it makes business sense
An inclusive and diverse workplace culture will:
- Improve productivity and economic growth.
- Increase organisational performance.
- Enhance ability to attract talent and retain employees.
- Enhance organisational reputation, through positive PR opportunities.
Your membership opportunities
- Five tickets to the Carlton Respects Workplace Charter Seminar, presented by Endeavour Energy Fuels.
- Staff involvement in AFLW Carlton Respects game day activation.
- Three tickets to Ride for Respect network and fundraising event.
- $500 voucher to use on Our Watch workplace training.
- $300 voucher to use on Grace Papers workplace coaching.
- Workplace Charter Action Plan, developed by Our Watch.
- Carlton Respects Charter member logo.
- Use of logo to promote association.
Why is it important?
- On average, one women a week is murdered by a current or former partner.
- One in five Australian women have experienced sexual violence.
- 33% of people who have been in the workplace in the previous five years said they had experienced workplace sexual harassment.
- The workplace is often where damaging behaviors occur, and where victims are in need of support. With greater awareness and a plan for action. Australian businesses can contribute to preventing one of the biggest social issues in our nation.
New member discount – $3000 (excl gst)
Community Programs Manager